How to Have a Safe and Enjoyable Halloween in your CondoOctober 13, 2022
CityTowers takeover of the Humber MewsNovember 19, 2022
Over the past two years, Zoom for our internal all-managers meetings was overused and It was so great to see all CityTowers’ managers on October 12 at our head office. It was so refreshing to share some ideas, thoughts and enjoy a great food.
George Shalamay, shared a powerpoint presentation with respect to current operational matters and the following points have been discussed:
- How to deal with harassment behavior at the workplace and protect the in-house staff
- Board Meetings: In Person v Zoom v Hybrid meetings, preparation and meetings logistics
- Accounts Payable Automation at the managed condo corporations by CityTowes
- The importance of the Monthly Property Inspections as per Occupiers Liability Act, 1990 and Standard of Care
- New Trends in dealing with contractors and how to save money negotiating best deals for CityTowers condominiums.
- Annual Planner is a great tool in preventative maintenance.
- Information Certificates (PIC, ICU and NOIC) have to be sent out as required and on time
- Training of Directors is a must as per newly updated legislation. CCI and ACMO opportunities for advanced training courses for directors
- CityTowers on the social and mass media.